FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(3 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: True Leaves & Fertilizing, Purple Stems, Cinnamon Anti-Fungal

(3 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: 
True Leaves & Fertilizing, Purple Stems, Cinnamon Anti-Fungal

Please Visit The Rusted Garden Vegetable Seed and Garden Shop

This is the 3rd video in a 9 part series about growing tomatoes and peppers from seed starting to harvesting. This video shows you when to fertilizer your tomato starts (1st True Leaves) and discusses water soluble fertilizer and how much to use. I give you an update on the pepper transplants, talk about purple pepper stems, how to use neem oil for insects, cinnamon as an anti-fungal and the way I label my seedlings.



Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest