FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Concord Grape Vines in the Rusted Garden

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

I have a couple of grape vines in my garden. The Concord grape is by far the best. Sweet and it does well against disease. It does have seeds but it is worth the hassle. I have made out standing grape juice with it.

They will turn dark purple!

Concord Grape Vine - The Rusted Garden
A Nice Bunch of Concord Grapes - The Rusted Garden

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you had a grape vine in your garden. Wow! I just love the way your grapes are hanging heavily in bunches. You could probably try making some good home-made wine and use it in cooking desserts or pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and I dont really know how to prune or manage grapes. I just hack it back and it grows.

      Delete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest