FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

(8 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: Side Dressing, Pruning, Suckers, Removing Leaves, Sprays

(8 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: 
Side Dressing, Pruning, Suckers, Removing Leaves, Sprays

Please Visit The Rusted Garden Vegetable Seed and Garden Shop

Video #8 of 9 gets your tomatoes and peppers ready for growth and production. I show you how I remove bottom leaves from my peppers and talk about fertilizing them. They don't need much. I also show you how I stake, prune and remove suckers from tomato plants. I explain what a production stem is and discuss why you may want to manage stems on your tomatoes. I also show you how to side dress tomatoes with fertilizer and lime.




Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest